7th October 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Hi, I came to know about the recruitment of Jharkhand PSC for the post of Assistant Mechanical Engineer. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I want to know what qualifications are required for applying this recruitment.

12th October 2019, 02:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

In order to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized college/university.

Hence, if you have the above qualification then you will be eligible for the recruitment.

12th October 2019, 03:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Jharkhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering form a recognized University.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.jpsc.gov.in.

12th October 2019, 09:21 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidates should possess Graduation (Civil/ Mechanical) from a recognized university.

12th October 2019, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Jharkhand Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Please refer to the below official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more detailed information

13th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I came to know about the recruitment of Jharkhand PSC for the post of Assistant Mechanical Engineer. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I want to know what qualifications are required for applying this recruitment.

Candidates who have passed B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a college recognized by the AICTE or University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or A.M.I.E (Mechanical Engineering) from the Institution of Engineers (India) are eligible to apply for the Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) recruitment in the Jharkhand PSC. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

13th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Qualification required to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

~~ Job Seekers should possess Degree of regular course in respective branch of Engineering from a recognised Institute.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.

14th October 2019, 12:02 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Educational qualification required to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment :

1.You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with Civil /Mechanical Engineering with minimum 65% of marks .

2.Age should be in between these limits

Minimum age is 21 years

Maximum age is 35 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.

3.Last date to fill the application form.: 11.11.2019

Last date to make the payment : 13.11.2019.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?