6th October 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019?

Hello Sir, I have applied in UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

11th October 2019, 04:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019?

Selection Procedure of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.

Exam Date: 5th January 2020.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
11th October 2019, 07:46 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Selection procedure through UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019?

UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019

** SELECTION CRITERIA:

Candidates will be selected on the basis of written Examination, interview or personality test and medical exam. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written exam will be intimated to appear for personal interview.

Stage-I Preliminary Examination - 500 marks.

Stage-II Mains Examination - 600 marks.

Stage-III Personality Test - 200 marks.
11th October 2019, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for UPSC Combined Engineering Services examination 2020 will comprise of three stages which includes :-

Stage I ) Preliminary Test (Objective Type Paper).

Stage II ) Mains (Conventional Descriptive Type Papers).

Stage III) Personality Test.

For more details regarding the scheme of subsequent stages of selection procedure, you can refer to the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/defaul...020-Engl_0.pdf and download the official notification released for the same examination.
12th October 2019, 12:27 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Selection procedure through UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 are:-
Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
Personality Test
12th October 2019, 12:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure :-
--------------------------
You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019.

1) Preliminary Examination
2) Mains
3) Personal Interview

1) Preliminary Examination :-
--------------------------------
At first you have to appear in the Preliminary Examination and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Mains :-
-------------
After being qualified at the Preliminary Examination ,You have to appear in Mains and You have to qualify this test for the next round of selection process.

3) Personal Interview:-
-------------------------
After being qualified all the above 2 rounds of interview, you will be called for Personal Interview. You have to crack this Interview for final selection.

For any other information you can check the following website.
https://www.upsconline.nic.in/
12th October 2019, 11:11 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure through UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019:

~~ Selection will be based on written test (prelims & mains) & personality test.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th October 2019, 12:11 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection procedure to apply for UPSC combined engineering services examination :

1.Stage I : Preliminary examination

--Consista of two papers and each carries 200 and 300 marks respectively.

--Objective type questions and carries negative marking of 1/3.

-- Paper I : General studies and Aptitude test

-- Paper II : Mechanical Engineering

2.Stage II : Conventional exam carries 200 marks.

Paper I and Paper II both Mechanical engineering .

3.stage III: Personality test

Carries 200 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?