13th April 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Qualifications and procedure to become a District Judge without being a Lawyer?

Hello people
I m reema arora, science stream passed out fresher,strongly desire to become a judge in district court.What r the qualifications, procedure and exams for becoming a judge?Also,i want to become a judge without being a lawyer.
Plz give your trustworthy replies
thankyou.

16th May 2014, 10:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualifications and procedure to become a District Judge without being a Lawyer?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that you want to apply for become a judge in district judge and you are asking that is it possible without being a lawyer.

So first of all if you want to apply for being a judge in district court then you have to go first of all for being a judge you have to be a lawyer. For that you have to get admit into a good law college after being completed your graduation study or called as bachelor degree study.

And after you have completed your Law study or graduate from Law College every student must have practice in there district court in under a senior lawyer so that you can practice under a guidance of senior Lawyer.So after you completing your practice for 1 to 2 years then you have get your license for you to apply for be a lawyer. And then after some years as a lawyer then you can apply for a judge post in district court. So for an important notice for as a judge first of all if you are being a judge then you must have an a good background and clean background as no crime or criminal records.
28th June 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications and procedure to become a District Judge without being a Lawyer?

Can I get step want should be done how to processed further... and want qualification should be required.. how to apply for xam..
29th November 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a lawyer now i am study in ty bcome after gradjuation i will give admission in law college but when i complete llb how can i become a government lawyer what is processure and what is salary???
9th June 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps/process to become judje of high court after 10th
4th September 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am completed my LLB with 60% of marks, I heard that there is some entrance exam which we can get a judge post directly without practicing as a lawyer. Now am in 36 years of age. May I know what is age limit for that exam to become a judge and what is the name of the exam ?

Kindly guide me.

Thanks,
pavani sharma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?