29th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Is railway ticket checker job given on the basis of marks in graduation and class 10th?

I have completed my 10th class with 50 percentage. I am a B.Com (CA) passed and currently working with an auditor office. I want to become a ticket collector. Will the job be given on the percentage basis? What will the salary? Please tell me about the railway ticket checker job.

Related Questions:
  1. Is railway ticket checker job given on the basis of marks in graduation and class 10th?
  2. Information regarding Railway Ticket Checker Exam for the year 2012?
  3. What to do to get Job as Ticket Checker in Railway having completed 12th class with 71%?
  4. How to become a Ticket Checker Railway Officer? What are the qualifications required?
  5. Can I become a ticket checker in Railways if I have color blindness?
  6. Can I apply for railway ticket counter job on the basis of BSc maths? -- [New]
  7. Age limit and required percentage of marks for Ex-Serviceman to apply for the position of Ticket Checker in Railway?
  8. Eligibility criteria of Indian Railway Ticket Checker/Collector exam for 12th Arts from CBSE passed candidate with 50% marks?
  9. Which exam to answer to become a railway ticket checker?
  10. Date of the entrance exam of recruitment of Ticket checker in Northern Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a railway ticket checker? What is the qualification required and how much salary is offered?
  12. When is the next ticket checker exam of Railway?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for railway ticket checker post? I have passed diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. What is the criteria to do a job as a ticket checker?
  15. Qualification required for Ticket Checker job in Railways? Salary and application procedure?
  16. What should I do to apply for ticket checker job in Railways?
  17. How to get a railway job? I am a student of BCA 3rd year
  18. Required Qualification to apply for the position of Railway Ticket Checker? What will be the salary offered for this position?
30th December 2016, 09:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is railway ticket checker job given on the basis of marks in graduation and class 10th?

No, job is not offered on the basis of aggregate in academic courses. To get TTE jobs candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by RRB.

The minimum required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. The age limit is 18-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The candidates have to appear and qualify in written as well as interview for final selection.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
30th December 2016, 10:24 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is railway ticket checker job given on the basis of marks in graduation and class 10th?

To become a Ticket Collector candidates must have completed their 10th with minimum of 50% marks and as you mentioned that you have completed your 10th with 50% marks so you are eligible for the exam which is conducted by RRB for recruiting Ticket Collector. After getting this job you will get 5200 to 10,200 rs. as your salary. After gaining some experience you will get the increment. Thanks
30th December 2016, 12:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is a exam conducted by Railway recruitment board for such posts. Graduation is the minimum qualification required for it. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

Hence, make sure that you apply for it, when there is a notification. Job is only given on the basis of performance in exam and interview.
30th December 2016, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage that is considered to be eligible for this recruitment is 50% marks. Yes, marks secured in 10th Class are considered for this Railway Ticket Checker or Ticket Collector recruitment as the minimum educational qualification required is just 10th Class from a recognized university. The minimum educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed 10th Class with minimum 50% marks in 10th Class from a recognized institute.

>> As you have completed 10th Class with 50% marks, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?