15th March 2023, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment in RAW Ex-Naik being retired from corps of signals

Sir I Am an Ex-Naik being retired from corps of signals, I am 45 years old, I want to join RAW, can you guide me please, [email protected]

4th May 2023, 12:32 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment in RAW Ex-Naik being retired from corps of signals

RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) is India's external intelligence agency, and recruitment is a highly secretive and selective process. Generally, RAW looks for candidates with a strong background in intelligence, security, or law enforcement. As an Ex-Naik retired from the Corps of Signals, you may have relevant experience, but it's hard to say whether you meet RAW's specific criteria.

Typically, RAW recruits individuals through the Indian civil services, the armed forces, or other government agencies.

However, if you are interested in pursuing a career with RAW, you could consider exploring job opportunities in other government agencies or civil services and building up your qualifications and experience in areas that are relevant to RAW's mission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?