1st January 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in Bihar Police Forest Guard recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in Bihar Police Forest Guard recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

7th January 2019, 01:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Bihar Police Forest Guard recruitment for an SC candidate?

Being a SC candidate, you can get 5 years of age relaxation in upper age limit to apply for Bihar Police Forest Guard recruitment. Minimum age limit to apply for that recruitment is 18 years and maximum age is 23 as on years for general category candidates. Candidates who have passed intermediate/ 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Bihar Police Forest Guard recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2019.

For details, visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Advt-01-...rest-Guard.pdf
7th January 2019, 06:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Bihar Police Forest Guard recruitment for an SC candidate?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Forest Guard under Bihar Police, should have attained the age of 18 years and can apply till the age of 23 years. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category, will get an age relaxation of 5 years. Hence, the SC/ST candidates can apply till the age of 28 years. For General category the application fee is Rs. 450/- only, but for SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 112/- only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?