1st January 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this eligibility test of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

7th January 2019, 09:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

To apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment, you have to fill and submit the online application form which is available at the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in/ on or before last date of submission of application form i.e., 31st January 2019. You have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- and examination fee of Rs. 80/-. Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fee.
7th January 2019, 02:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official portal i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in

Candidates have to fill up the application form with all the required & mandatory details.

Then candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.

Then candidates have to pay the application fee online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.

Finally submit the application form.

Take a print out of application form for future reference.

For detailed information candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals...ns/25_2018.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?