18th March 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

21st March 2019, 10:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator recruitment for an SC candidate?

Yes. There is an age relaxation available in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad recruitment. The detailed information of Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad

Name of the Job Position - Special Director

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 42 years

Age criteria is considered as on the date of advertisement. And of course, relaxation in the case of BC or SC candidates as per norms of the Haryana Government only.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
23rd March 2019, 03:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator recruitment for an SC candidate?

yes you will get the benefit of reserved categories in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator recruitment.

There are total number of seats for 40 seats for Special Educator (Visual Impairment). However, the total seats reserved for SC candidates is 18.
The total number of seats for Special Educator (Mental Retardation) is 44. However, the total seats reserved for SC candidates is 15.
There are total number of seats for 78 seats for Special Educator (Hearing Impairment). However, the total seats reserved for SC candidates is 20.

Apart from this, you will get the age and qualification relaxation.
The maximum age limit to apply is 40 years. However, for reserved categories it is 45 years.
You must have minimum 45% marks which is 50% marks for general category in your bachelors degree with B.ed and a certificate or Diploma in Special education.

All special education qualifications must be recognized by Rehabilitation council of India.
25th March 2019, 02:18 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Relaxation available in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator recruitment for an SC candidate?

Age Limit
Minimum – 18 Years.
Maximum – 42 Years.

Age Relaxation Category wise age relaxation is set as per Haryana Government norm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?