23rd March 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Excise Sub Inspector recruitment being an MTech postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MTech course. I want to apply in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited SAP Professional recruitment. I am interested to join through Power Grid Corporation of India Limited as a SAP Professional. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

25th March 2019, 06:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Excise Sub Inspector recruitment being an MTech postgraduate?

Whether you are eligible for this recruitment or not basically depends upon your qualification criteria. You must have 4 years of post educational qualification experience to be eligible. The detailed criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - SAP Professional

>> Candidates should have full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or Management Science or Computer Application or Science or Economics or Commerce from a recognized university or institute.

>> Also you should have SAP Certification from SAP in the concerned SAP Module.

Hence, you must meet the above criteria otherwise you may not be eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
25th March 2019, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Excise Sub Inspector recruitment being an MTech postgraduate?

Yes, you can apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited SAP Professional recruitment being a M.Tech candidate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree course in computer science related stream from a recognised college/ university and having SAP certification are eligible to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited SAP Professional recruitment. The upper age limit to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited SAP Professional recruitment is 45 years.
25th March 2019, 01:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You were definitely eligible apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Excise Sub Inspector recruitment being an MTech postgraduate. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Excise Sub Inspector recruitment was full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Management/ Science/ Commerce/ Economics from recognized University/ Institute. Candidates having SAP Certification from SAP in concerned SAP module for which applied and minimum 4 years of post educational qualification experience were eligible to apply for that recruitment.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned website link:
http://www.powergridindia.com/job-opportunities-0

Last edited by ppsahu; 29th March 2019 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?