18th May 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

22nd May 2019, 07:20 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Relaxation available in NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment for an SC candidate?

NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment:

>> Age limit:

The candidates who wish to apply for the posts must fall under the age bracket of 14 to 24 years .

** Relaxation for an SC candidate is 5 years.

For more information, you can visit www.npcil.nic.in.
22nd May 2019, 08:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment for an SC candidate?

The minimum age to apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment, is 16 years to 24 years. Candidates who belong to OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years and candidates from SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years on the upper age limit.
22nd May 2019, 10:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Relaxation available in NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:

The detailed information about the age relaxation available in NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India)

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

>> Minimum age required - 14 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 24 years

Of course, there will be an age relaxation for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates as per government of India directives.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?