7th December 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available under the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 for reserved candidates

Sir, I belong to the reserved category. I came under the ST caste category and I want to apply for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test for this year. Can I know about the relaxation available for me and other reserved candidates.

9th December 2020, 01:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: Relaxation available under the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 for reserved candidates

Relaxation available under the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 for reserved candidates----

For SC and PH candidates of Haryana application for one level is 500/- and ₹900/- for two levels.

Candidates outside Haryana including schedule caste and physical handicapped is ₹1000/- for level one and ₹1800/- for two levels

Age should be between 18 to 38 years.
Relaxation of 5 years is provided to schedule caste and Scheduled tribe candidates and 3 years to OBC candidates and 10 years PH candidates.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://bseh.org
9th December 2020, 03:33 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Relaxation available under the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 for reserved candidates

Relaxation will be provided to reserved categories on the basis of percentage of minimum qualifying marks.
9th December 2020, 09:03 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available under the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 for reserved candidates

Relaxation available under the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 for reserved candidates is given below.

OBC candidate will get age relaxation of Rs. 3 years.

SC/ST candidate will get age relaxation of Rs. 5 years.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 4.12.2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?