7th January 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Relaxation available under MPPGCL ITI Apprentice recruitment for a ST candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belong to ST category and I want to apply for MPPGCL ITI Apprentice recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me under this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

9th January 2020, 09:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available under MPPGCL ITI Apprentice recruitment for a ST candidate?

Relaxation in upper age limit, available under MPPGCL ITI Apprentice recruitment for a ST candidate are as mentioned below:-
SC/ST - 05 years
Physically Handicapped - 10 years

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 25 years
10th January 2020, 08:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available under MPPGCL ITI Apprentice recruitment for a ST candidate?

Yes, age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules and regulation belonging to Scheduled Tribe applying for Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) ITI Apprentice recruitment 2020.

You can visit the website http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/careers.html for more information.
12th January 2020, 04:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the advertisement released for recruitment of MPPGCL ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment , candidates from ST category are entitled to upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in comparison of upper age limit for General candidates which is 25 years.

Apart from age relaxation, ST category candidates do avail the facility of reservation too and therefore for certain number of seats are reserved for candidates from ST candidates for each posts.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/CAREER/S...2_18122019.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?