15th May 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done BTech in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in BSNL recruitment of Junior Telecom Officer. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

18th May 2019, 05:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility Criteria For the post of Junior Telecom Officer in BSNL is given Below :-

1) BE/BTech. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University.

2)Valid GATE score card.

3)Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years .
However, the age is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:-

i. Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates

ii. Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates

iii. Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates

iv. Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates

4)Must be a citizen of India
18th May 2019, 07:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

To apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in electrical engineering (for electrical branch) from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should be within 18 years to 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
18th May 2019, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:-
You should have passed B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering from a recognized college/ university and you have to appear in GATE 2019 examination.

—> Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
18th May 2019, 10:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment is Applicants must have completed BE/ B.Tech (Civil/ Electrical Engineering) from recognized university. Applicant age must be lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bsnl.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?