15th May 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that BSNL has introduced it’s Junior Telecom Officer recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for BSNL recruitment for the Junior Telecom Officer? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

18th May 2019, 06:33 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment?

Application Procedure for BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2019 is given below :-

1)Candidates had to click and apply online through the Official Website of BSNL.

2)The registration no that was mentioned in the GATE 2019 Admit Card had to be entered.

3)Candidates also had to enter their personal details as well as the academic qualifications along with other details as instructed.

4)They had to make the payment of Rs 1000 For OBC/General Candidate while 500 Rs For SC/ST Candidate.

5)The candidates had to submit the details and save a copy of the printed application.
18th May 2019, 08:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment, you have to visit the official website below and fill up the online application form. Then you have to upload scanned copies of your photographs and signature. Now you have to attach the required documents and pay the application fee. Finally, you have to submit the form and take a printout of it.

Web: http://https://www.externalbsnlexam.com/
18th May 2019, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You have to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment through online at the official website www.bsnl.co.in on or before 12.03.2019.

—> The cost of application is Rs. 1000/- for OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category candidates which is to be paid through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
18th May 2019, 10:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment is Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) — www.bsnl.co.in.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bsnl.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?