1st October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for CSPTCL Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for Graduate Electrical Apprentice post of CSPTCL recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in CSPTCL. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

4th October 2019, 02:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for CSPTCL Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

To apply for the above mentioned recruitment, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate has not been updated yet. Hence, you can keep visiting the official website at a regular basis and check for the details.

Web: https://www.cspdcl.co.in/
4th October 2019, 05:04 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for CSPTCL Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Requirements:--

Candidates must have Diploma, B.E./B.Tech Degree with 55%.

Candidates must belongs to Chattisgarh.

Visit:-- (https://www.cspdcl.co.in) For more information
5th October 2019, 12:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for CSPTCL (Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited) Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed Degree in Engineering in Electrical discipline from a recognized institution. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cspdcl.co.in/.
5th October 2019, 02:09 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

CSPTCL Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment

REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:

~~ EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

Candidate who have completed a Bachelor of Engineering Technology in recognized Faculty of recognized University.

~~ AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 35 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates and female will be as per the rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?