21st April 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in MPPKVVCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate? Last date to apply?

I have done BTech in Electrical Engineering. I am interested to apply in MPPKVVCL recruitment for Graduate Apprentice post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Job profile and pay scale of Graduate Apprentice in MPPKVVCL recruitment?
  2. Job role and pay scale of Diploma Apprentice in MPPKVVCL?
  3. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  4. Can I apply in HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE Mechanical holder? Last date to apply?
  5. Job role and pay scale of Graduate Apprentice in Hindustan Insecticides Limited?
  6. Procedure to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  7. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
  8. Can I apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment being a BTech Electrical Engineer?
  9. How many vacancies are available in MPPKVVCL Diploma Apprentice recruitment?
  10. Vacancies in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited for BE E&E holder?
  11. Cost of IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment application?
  12. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  13. Can I get relaxation in HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being an SC candidate? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  16. Eligibility to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  18. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
23rd May 2018, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MPPKVVCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you are eligible. you can apply in MPPKVVCL recruitment for Graduate Apprentice post.

Last date to apply in this recruitment is 10th May 2018.
25th May 2018, 07:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MPPKVVCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply MPPKVVCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for applying for MPPKVVCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment, you must meet the below eligibility criteria.

>> You must have done Graduation/ Diploma in
* Electrical Engineering
* Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Technology
from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, I can surely say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Starting date to apply for this recruitment - 5th February, 2018 and the last date for receipt of applications is 31st March, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?