30th August 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in MPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment for BCom(Accountancy) fresher?

Dear friends, I have done BCom in Accountancy and I want to apply in MPSC recruitment of Clerk-Typist. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

8th October 2018, 03:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in MPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment for BCom(Accountancy) fresher?

Requirements to apply for MPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

--> You should be in the age range of 19 to 38 years.

8th October 2018, 09:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in MPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment for BCom(Accountancy) fresher?

Requirements to apply for MPSC Clerk Typist recruitment:

Some of the major requirements to apply for MPSC Clerk Typist recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Clerk Typist

>> You should have completed Graduation from a recognized university or institution.

>> You must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Marathi or English.

As you have done B.Com Accountancy, I can say that you are certainly eligible provided with you have above mentioned typing speed.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply

9th October 2018, 01:44 AM
ritesh0691

Eligibility for MPSC Clerk Typist Exam 2018:-

•Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 38 years are eligible to apply for MPSC Clerk Typist Exam 2018.
•Educational qualification: Minimum SSC pass. Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?