30th August 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment for BA(English) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that MPSC has announced the recruitment for Clerk-Typist. I have done BA in English Honours. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

8th October 2018, 04:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment for BA(English) graduate?

To be eligible to apply for MPPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You should be in the age range of 19 to 38 years. Since, you have passed B.A (English) graduate course, you are eligible to apply for MPPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment.
9th October 2018, 02:38 AM
ritesh0691

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MPSC Clerk-Typist recruitment for BA(English) graduate?

>>Eligibility for MPSC Clerk Typist Exam 2018:-

•Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 38 years are eligible to apply for MPSC Clerk Typist Exam 2018.
•Educational qualification: Minimum SSC pass.

Typing Speed:
• For Clerk / Typist (Marathi) - 30 wpm.
• For Clerk / Typist (English) - 40 wpm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?