8th April 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment for BE Mechanical Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done BE in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply in NPCIL recruitment of Executive Trainee. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

13th April 2019, 04:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment for BE Mechanical Engineer?

Candidates who are interested to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment, should have completed their BE/B.Tech/B.Sc from a recognized university. The age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years.
13th April 2019, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment for BE Mechanical Engineer?

Requirements to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment being a B.E Mechanical Engineering degree holder are mentioned below :-

—> You should have passed B.E Mechanical Engineering course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised college/ university.

—> You should not be more than 26 years of age as on 23.04.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?