8th April 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that NPCIL has introduced it’s Executive Trainee recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for NPCIL recruitment for the Executive Trainee? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

13th April 2019, 11:12 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) Executive Trainee recruitment is The eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23 April 2019. Candidate can apply online for their official website http://www.npcil.nic.in.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.npcil.nic.in.
13th April 2019, 11:50 AM
Mantun Bhai

NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment:

>> Procedure to Apply:

All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online through GATE 2019 Examination latest by 1st October 2018.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
13th April 2019, 04:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for the recruitment you have to visit the official website below and download the application form. Now you have to fill up the application form as per the guidelines provided and attach the required documents. Now you have to recheck the form and send it at the given address.

Add: Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, PO-Anumala, Via-Vyara, Dist-Tapi, Pin-394651 Gujarat
13th April 2019, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment through online at the NPCIL official website www.npcilcareers.co.in by filling the online application form on or before 23.04.2019.

The cost of application to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment is Rs. 500/- for male candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category and all others are exempted from payment of application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?