21st October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees recruitment?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for Stipendiary Trainees post of NPCIL recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in NPCIL. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

24th October 2018, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees recruitment?

Requirements needed to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee recruitment:

The detailed educational qualification required to apply for this NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Stipendiary Trainee

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> For Stipendiary Trainee Operator:-
@ You must have completed HSC (10+2) or ISC (with science subjects) with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects individually.

>> For Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer:-
@ You must have completed SSC (10th) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and mathematics individually and you must have 2 years of ITI certificate in concerned trades.

Age Criteria Required:-

@ Minimum age - 18 years

@ Maximum age allowed - 24 years

Age criteria is considered as on 14th November, 2018 and of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification
24th October 2018, 08:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees recruitment?

Requirements to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- SSC, HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) and 2 years ITI certificate in Electronics, Electrician, Machinist/ Turner, Fitter and Welder.

--> Age Limit as on 14.11.2018 :- 18 to 24 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?