19th August 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees(Civil) recruitment with 53% in Diploma Engineering?

I have secured 53% in my Diploma Engineering course. Now, I want to apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees(Civil) recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

22nd August 2018, 09:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees(Civil) recruitment with 53% in Diploma Engineering?

No, you can't apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees (Civil) recruitment after completion of your Diploma Engineering course with 53% aggregate marks from a recognised board. To be eligible to apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees (Civil) recruitment, you should have passed Diploma Engineering with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised board.
22nd August 2018, 12:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees(Civil) recruitment with 53% in Diploma Engineering?

Candidates who have completed their diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees(Civil) recruitment. However, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the eligibility for the same and many other related details. Download the file and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf barc eligibility.pdf(194.9 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?