6th June 2019, 04:14 AM

Requirements to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment for BAMS graduate?

Dear friends, I have done with my BAMS course and I want to apply in NRHM Maharashtra recruitment of Community Health Officer. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

10th June 2019, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment for BAMS graduate?

Requirements to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment are mentioned below:-

--> You should have passed BAMS degree course from a recognised college/ university.

—> Upper Age Limit:- 38 years for General Category. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
10th June 2019, 08:12 PM
Angry Girl

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment for BAMS graduate?

Requirements to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment is Candidates should have completed BAMS from a recognized University. Candidate upper age limit is 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment for BAMS graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
10th June 2019, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju

Requirements Required to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - National Health Mission

Name of he Job Position - Community Health Officer

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed BAMS course in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Maximum age for General category candidates - 38 years

>> Maximum age for reserved category candidates - 43 years

>> Age criteria shall be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM Employees.

Click here for official notification
10th June 2019, 10:51 PM
Pagal ho kya

The basic qualification required to apply for the same recruitment are as below:-

* Your age must not exceed 38 years.

* You must hold a degree in BAMS or its equivalent from a recognized university.

For detailed information about the same recruitment, you can visit the link https://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/.
11th June 2019, 02:02 AM
EASY EMI

NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment:

~~ Requirements to Apply:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidate must have BAMS degree from a recognized university.

## Age limit:

Candidate maximum age is 38 years.
11th June 2019, 12:09 PM
Badtameez Dil

NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment:

** Requirements to apply:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Candidate must have BAMS degree from a recognized university.

~~ Maximum age limit: 38 years.
11th June 2019, 01:18 PM

Requirements to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment for BAMS graduate;

The applicant should have completed BAMS degree from any recognized Institute/university.

The applicant should not more than 38 years of age in case of general category candidates and for reserved category candidates, upper age should not more than 43 years.