26th September 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment being a BAMS graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BAMS course. I am interested to apply in NRHM Maharashtra recruitment for Community Health Officer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

29th September 2019, 03:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment being a BAMS graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Nursing OR BAMS OR Bachelors in Unani Medicine from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment being a BAMS graduate.

Last Date of the Application Process: 14th Oct. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
29th September 2019, 06:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment being a BAMS graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Community Health Officers in NRHM Maharashtra recruitment being a BAMS graduate. Candidates who have completed there bachelor's degree in Nursing or Bachelors in Unani Medicine from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
29th September 2019, 06:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Community Health Officers in NRHM Maharashtra recruitment being a BAMS graduate. Candidates who have completed there bachelor's degree in Nursing or Bachelors in Unani Medicine from a Bachelors in Unani Medicine. university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. The last date to apply for the recruitment is before October 14th, 2019.
29th September 2019, 06:34 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you are eligible to apply for Community Health officer in NRHM Maharastra as BAMS completed candidates are eligible to apply .

For more details regarding the eligibility criteria you just go through the below mentioned points.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Community Health officer :

1.You should have completed Bachelor's in Ayurvedic ,unani medicine or B.sc in Nursing from the recognized university.

2.Age criteria for general category 38 years and for reserved categories 43 years.

Last date to fill the application form 14.10.2019.
29th September 2019, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Community Health Officer under NRHM Maharashtra recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Community Health Officer under NRHM Maharashtra recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Health Mission

Name of the Job Position - Community Health Officer

>> I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Community Health Officer recruitment. The minimum qualification required is given below;

>> Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine (or)

>> Bachelor's in Unani Medicine (or)

>> Bachelors in Nursing course

@ Please go through the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
29th September 2019, 11:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment being a BAMS graduate.

The required eligibility is that the candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing, BAMS from a recognized university.

The last date to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment is 14-10-2019.
30th September 2019, 09:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health officer is as below:

>>Candidate must have bachelor's degree in either Ayurvedic medicine or Unani Medicine or Bachelor's degree in Nursing.

>>The upper age limit is 38 years. Reserved category candidates eligible for upper age relaxation.

Selection will be based on entrance exam. There are total 3965 vacancies for post of Community Health Manager. The last date to receive application is 14th October 2019.
30th September 2019, 12:50 PM
Mantun Bhai

NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have completed Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine/Bachelors degree in Unani Medicine/Bachelors degree in Nursing and must be registered with MCI/MNC.

>> Age Limit:

Maximum age limit for General category: 38 years.

Max age limit for reserved category: 43 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post.

>> Last Date to Apply Online - 14 October 2019 (5.30 pm).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
30th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should hold Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Bachelors in Unani Medicine/ Bachelors in Nursing from recognized university.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 38 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 14/10/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
30th September 2019, 03:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment are:-
Candidates must be a holder of Bachelors degree in Nursing/ BAMS/ Bachelors in Unani Medicine.

Last date to apply- 14/10/2019.
30th September 2019, 08:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment being a BAMS graduate.

Eligibility to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in Nursing or BAMS or Bachelor's degree in Unani Medicine from a recognised University.

Age limit (Upper age limit) - 38 years for open category and 43 years for reserved category

Last date to apply - 14 October 2019
1st October 2019, 03:44 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidates who have completed a Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine/Unani Medicine/Nursing can apply for the NRHM Maharashtra Jobs.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 38 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.

** LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 14th October 2019 (5.30 pm).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?