9th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?

Hello, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply in PGCIL recruitment of District Program Diploma Trainee. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now?

24th August 2018, 07:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?

To apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment, you should have completed your diploma/B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (engineering) from a recognized college/university. The candidates can apply till the age of 27 years. Age relaxation of 3 and 5 years will be provided to reserved category candidates. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.powergridindia.com/) and apply.
24th August 2018, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?

Requirements to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required for this PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Trainee

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* Diploma or
* B.E/ B.Tech or
* B.Sc (Engg)

Age Required:-

>> Maximum age allowed for Diploma Trainee - 27 years

There is relaxation in age for OBC (NCL) category candidates and if you meet the above requirements then you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?