28th September 2010, 01:59 PM
anandngosavi

Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?

Hello sir\mam,
I m doing biomedical engineering(final year). I want to know about the PG courses for which i m eligible...
I want to know whether i m eligible for doing M.E. Embedded system course..
Is there any opportunity for me to get into any medical related courses like imaging, perfusionist, radiology etc..etc.. If so, please make me know about the courses for which i m eligible and also about the entrance exam preparations..
And also make me know about the institutions......

Related Questions:
  1. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  2. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  3. What to do after B.E Biomedical? PG courses in Medical Field for which I am eligible for?
  4. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  5. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  6. What should I do after passing diploma except B.Tech?
  7. What course should I join after B.E Biomedical? Are there any PG courses related to my field except M.Tech and M.E?
  8. Options other than medical or engineering after 12th science? -- [New]
  9. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope of embedded system?
  11. JNTU B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering-Embedded And Real Time Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How can one do Engineering and Medical courses simultaneously?
  13. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  14. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  15. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  16. Which is the right course, VLSI or Embedded System?
  17. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  18. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
18th June 2011, 06:29 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?

no, it is not possible to join ME embedded system. you join ME bio technolgy and do P.hd and join R&d.
9th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?

i am studying final year biomedical instrumentational engineering, i want to study ME,
11th October 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?

YES YOU CAN DO M.E EMBEDDE SYSTEMS IN I..I.T KKKKKKKKKKK
18th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

May i know about any more M.E, Mtech courses which i can do after completing my B.E ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?