8th February 2020, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Punjab PSC Accountant recruitment?

Hello friends, I have completed my MCom(Accountancy) course. I want to apply for Punjab PSC Accountant recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Punjab PSC. Waiting for your response!

9th February 2020, 05:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Punjab PSC Accountant recruitment?

The requirements to apply for Punjab PSC Accountant recruitment is a candidate must have done a graduation in Commerce or Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized university. The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 37 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ppsc.gov.in
10th February 2020, 09:58 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Punjab PSC Accountant recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Punjab PSC (Public Service Commission) Accountant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Bachelor’s Degree with Economics or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subject from a recognized university or institution and Should possess minimum six months certificate course in Computer data entry with proficiency of tally software either from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?