29th April 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Detailed selection procedure and requirements to apply in UPPCL Accountant recruitment?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what are the
requirements for applying in UPPCL
recruitment for Accountant post?
I want to know the whole selection process.
Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply in UPPCL Technician recruitment?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  4. What is the procedure to do diploma from UPPCL?
  5. Am I eligible for UPPCL recruitment?
  6. Accounts job available in Government sector for B.Com graduate?
  7. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  10. Procedure for 3rd year training in UPPCL?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in UPPCL AE recruitment being a B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 8th semester student?
  12. How to get placement in TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  14. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do?
  15. How may I get information regarding selection procedure, recruitment date and eligibility criteria to join JCO in territorial Army?
  16. Can I give SSC exam after passing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  18. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
2nd May 2015, 08:48 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed selection procedure and requirements to apply in UPPCL Accountant recruitment?

If you want to apply for UPPCL Accountants Recruitment then you should have following eligibility criteria :

Must possess a bachelor's degree in commerce from a recognized university AND

O level foundation certificate or equivalent one year diploma in computer application.

Must have good typing speed at computer system of minimum 40 wpm in English or 35 wpm in Hindi.

There are two types of posts recruited in this vacancy which are :

Assistant Accountants
Office Assistant (Accounts)

The above mentioned eligibility is enough for both of these posts so you need to complete this criteria then it comes to age.

Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 40 years and relaxation in upper age as per guidelines of the government of India.

05 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.

If you want to be selected then you need to pass a particular qualifying procedure conducted by UPPCL then only you can get the job.

The commission will conduct a written examination based on related subjects and other subjects - Mathematics, General Knowledge, English Language and Commerce related so you need to clear written test first.

If you qualify written exam then you will be called for interview process which will be the last stage to get the job so you should give everything for this stage and qualify for exam.

But one procedure is different for the post of Office Assistant Accounts because this post requires that a candidate must be qualified in computer typing test in Hindi or English so qualifying in the particular stage is compulsory.

After interview, the commission will prepare a merit list for candidates qualified in both written test and interview based on their performance in written test and interview and if marks of the candidate comes sufficient then he/she will be selected for the job.

For your kind notice, the last date for online application has been extended to 11th May for this recruitment so visit the official website and apply online before the registration process closes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?