24th February 2023, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Eklinggarh for 10th standard Rajasthan Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Eklinggarh after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Rajasthan Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

25th February 2023, 03:16 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Eklinggarh for 10th standard Rajasthan Board student?

Documents required:

Date of Birth certificate issued by government authority.
Cast certificate (if applicable)
Domicile certificate.
Blood group report.
Student passport size 02 photos.
Self distance declaration certificate.
Single girl child affidavit (if applicable).

You must have completed 10th class with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognised board.
25th February 2023, 04:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Eklinggarh for 10th standard Rajasthan Board student?

The candidate first needs to pass class 9th with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognised board. Then, the candidate has to apply online for the admission by filling the application form that is available on the website of the school itself. Then the candidate has to appear in the entrance test and the admission is based on the performance of the student in the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?