6th August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th standard Tripura Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Tripura Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  2. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar?
  3. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
  5. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Kailashahar, Tripura
  6. Eligibility to get Intermediate admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for 10th Bihar Board candidate?
  7. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  8. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  9. Requirements to migrate from Tripura Board to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?
  10. Can a 10th with 57% get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses in Kailashahar, Tripura
  12. Age criteria to get admission in 6th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  14. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  15. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  17. Requirements to migrate from UP Board to ISC for 10th standard student?
  18. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?
4th March 2023, 02:17 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th standard Tripura Board student?

To get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th standard as a Tripura Board student, you will need to follow the admission process outlined by the school. Generally, the admission process includes submitting an application form, along with required documents such as mark sheets, transfer certificate, and passport-size photographs.

The school may also require you to appear for an admission test or an interview to assess your suitability for the course. It's best to contact the school directly to get specific details about the admission process and requirements.

You can visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (https://kvsangathan.nic.in/) to find the contact details of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar and get in touch with them for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?