11th March 2019, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Head Constable in Central Industrial Security Force?

Can anyone of you tell me about the roles and responsibilities which is an Head Constable must have in Central Industrial Security Force. I am going to prepare for the exam of this recruitment so I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

15th March 2019, 01:08 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Head Constable in Central Industrial Security Force?

Roles and responsibilities of Head Constable in Central Industrial Security Force: -

Head constable are mainly employed to be in chrge of out post and guards, armed reserves, in charge of beat areas in rural and town police station.
He acts as SHO in absence of SI and ASI.
16th March 2019, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Head Constable in Central Industrial Security Force?

Constable is mostly the lowest level job in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) and they are mainly on the field doing the normal security checks. They mostly guard the places where they are required to work. Normally, CISF constables are posted at places like Metro Rail, PSU industries, and other government factories. They are usually involved in maintaining security at the ground level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?