9th November 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Personnel Officer in Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Junior Personnel Officer recruitment of Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post in this TSSPDCL recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!

11th November 2019, 08:09 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Personnel Officer in Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited?

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Personnel Officer in Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited provides and organizes recruitment, hiring and firing employees. Takes care of all personnel paperwork all labor-law papers and documents. Monitoring staff performance and attendance. Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
13th November 2019, 07:55 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Personnel Officer in Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited?

Junior Personnel Officer in Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited provides and organizes recruitment, hiring and firing employees. Takes care of all personnel paperwork - all labor-law papers and documents. Monitoring staff performance and attendance. Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.

For more information visit on (https://www.tssouthernpower.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?