23rd November 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Foreign Language for jobs under Indian Government?

I have completed my graduation and want to do a foreign language course. So l need to know about the scope of studying foreign language to get a government job.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?
  2. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  3. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  4. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  5. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  6. Which Foreign language has a greater scope, Spanish, French, German and Japanese?
  7. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  8. What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?
  9. Eligibility for post graduation in Foreign Language? Which language would be better to choose?
  10. How to study foreign language?
  11. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  12. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  13. Whether degree in foreign languages has no value?
  14. From where can I get the DU foreign language forms?
  15. What are the courses to do afer completing Diploma in ECE?
  16. Which has a better scope after B.Tech Mechanical engineering between MBA and M.Tech? Should I do from Indian or Foreign university?
  17. Advice on selecting foreign language in B.A(hons) course?
  18. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
25th November 2015, 08:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Foreign Language for jobs under Indian Government?

A very academic qualification and proficiency in the Foreign Language course opens the job opportunities in various private and public sectors.

There is a wide range of demand for the candidates who have knowledge in the languages like English, Korean, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, German and French.

Some of the government sectors which offer job opportunities for these candidates are given below :

* Reserve Bank of India (RBI).

* Ministry of External Affairs.

* Department of Tourism of Government of India.

* Lecturers in Universities.

* Food and Agricultural Organization.

* UPSC.

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

As there is demand for these graduates, the candidates are expected to have very good salary package. The salary can be increased with their experience.
12th November 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Foreign Language for jobs under Indian Government?

Currently I've completed my graduation in B.Sc C B Z and now i' pursuing foreign language in Korean from private institute. Does diploma and certificate in this particular language is enough to apply in government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?