18th April 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Trade Apprentice in Hindustan Copper Limited?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Trade Apprentice of Hindustan Copper Limited. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post in this Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!

28th April 2019, 11:49 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Trade Apprentice in Hindustan Copper Limited?

Roles and responsibilities of Trade Apprentice is given as follows. In general trade apprentice do the concerned related work in Hindustan Copper Limited. Based on the recent notification, out of 112 vacancies of trade apprentice, you cans see various trade wise vacancies.

<> Fitter

<> Electrician

<> Welder

<> Mechanic Diesel

<> Pump operator cum Mechanic

<> Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic

<> Draughtsman (Mechanical & Civil )

For more details regarding Trade apprentice recruitment in Hindustan Copper Limited you can visit the official website www.hindustacopper.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?