1st December 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Staff Officer cum Instructors in West Bengal Police?

Respected Sir, I came to know that West Bengal Police is published the notification of Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment. I am planning to apply for this recruitment. I just want to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

3rd December 2019, 01:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Staff Officer cum Instructors in West Bengal Police?

Pay scale allotted to West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment is Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600 with Grade Pay Rs. 3,900 per month.

Vacancies are available in West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment is 125 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

UR: 67 posts.

SC: 28 posts.

ST: 8 posts.

OBC – A: 13 posts.

OBC – B: 9 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.policewb.gov.in.
3rd December 2019, 06:11 PM
@gree

Default Re: Salary package of Staff Officer cum Instructors in West Bengal Police?

NAME OF THE POST & PAY SCALE:Staff Officer-cum-Instructor in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster
Management & Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal in the Pay Scale 7,100 - 37,600/-(i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade
Pay Rs. 3,600/- plus other admissible allowances
3rd December 2019, 08:17 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment:

## Pay Scale: Rs.7100 — Rs.37600.

## Number of Vacancy: 126 posts.

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 20 years.

Maximum Age: 39 years.
3rd December 2019, 11:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Police

Name of the Job Position - Staff Officer cum Instructor

@ Salary Offered:-

>> Pay Scale - Rs.7,100/- to Rs.37,600/-

>> i.e., Pay Band - 3

>> Grade Pay - Rs.3,600/-

>> Plus other admissible allowances

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
4th December 2019, 10:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Staff Officer cum Instructors in West Bengal Police :-

Your Pay scale will be Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/- for the post of Staff Officer cum Instructors in West Bengal Police.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
http://wbpolice.gov.in/
16th April 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the power of staff officer cum instructor in west bengal civil defence organization? Is he a sub inspector?
18th April 2020, 09:19 AM
Vismithagowda

Salary package of Staff Officer cum Instructors in West Bengal Police :-

Your Pay scale will be Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/- for the post of Staff Officer cum Instructors in West Bengal Police.
20th April 2020, 09:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Salary package of Staff Officer cum Instructors in West Bengal Police?

Salary Package : Pay Scale: Rs. 7,100 – 37,600 (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay
₹3,600 plus other admissible allowances.

Maximum Age: 39 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.

The selection of the candidates for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts through Preliminary Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Competitive Examination and Personality Test.
15th September 2021, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

How is the promotional scope from staff officer cum instructor and also mention the time taken please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?