22nd May 2011, 11:12 PM
raghava sharma

Syllabus of BEL probationary exam for computer science and engineering? Pattern of entrance exam?

please send me the syllabus for bel probationary exam for computer science and engineering and also send me the pattern of the exam

Related Questions:
  1. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus and previous years question papers in computer science stream
  2. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  3. How to apply for BEL probationary engineering exam after passing B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering branch
  4. Syllabus for BEL Probationary Engineering?
  5. Syllabus and question papers for BEL recruitment for probationary engineering?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  7. Sample papers for BEL Probationary Engineer exam
  8. Syllabus and previous years question papers for BEL placement for the post of probationary engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus and preparation tips for BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment exam?
  10. Syllabus of Probationary Engineers entrance exam for BEL(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  11. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus? Previous years question papers in engineering stream?
  12. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  14. Syllabus of BEL Probationary Officers(HR) written exam? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  15. Previous years question papers and syllabus for BEL Probationary engineers entrance test?
  16. Syllabus, format and sample paper for BHEL Probationary Officer/Probationary Engineer?
  17. What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Officer?
  18. Syllabus for BEL 2015 for ECE engineers for the post of Probationary Engineer
25th May 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of BEL probationary exam for computer science and engineering? Pattern of entrance exam?

pls can u tell me d syllabus for computer science n engg students.,., for bel exam
27th May 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of BEL probationary exam for computer science and engineering? Pattern of entrance exam?

can u tell me the syllabus for bel exam in computer science
my mail id is
[email protected]
30th May 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest any book for bel exam in ece
1st June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of BEL probationary exam for computer science and engineering? Pattern of entrance exam?
1st June 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a sample paper of BEL enterence exam sample paper for probationary for computer science.
my email id- [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

plz send me bell syllabus....
ma email id is [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

kindly give the accurate syllabus for computer science fresher for BEL examination
6th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me bel placement paper for computer science stream
7th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

could you please send me the computer science syllabus for the probationary engineering test on this 25th.
11th June 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

kindly send me bel placement questions for ece my mail id is
[email protected]
12th June 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir pls send me bel exam syllabus and previous papers of computer sciencefor exam on 26 june.
pls help.me sir

[email protected]
13th June 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model questions papers and syllabus of computer science for june 26th.......

ma id is [email protected]
14th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
can u please send me the syllabus and question pattern of mechanical engineering for the post of probationary engineer or could you please mail me the link

yasar
[email protected]
14th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

please if anyone among you have got any sample papers for BEL entrance exam then mail me at [email protected]
14th June 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

plz help me by sending the syllabus for bel entrance examintation for probationary engineers.IO am from the cse dept,iis there a specific different syllabus for cse students?if so plz send me that to the given e mail id below
[email protected]
15th June 2011, 09:37 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

BEL Exam Pattern

As From No where you will Get the Pattern of BEL because they Don't allow us to take back the Paper to home.

Few sources has said that The important Subject from which Questions are Mainly Asked from Basic Electronics,Automatic Control System, Radar and Digital Electronics.

Quantitative and reasoning question are also include in BEL Examination. Better you prepare it from R S Agarwal.

More Paper References
www.freshersworls.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Paper.pdf(17.8 KB, 393 views)
15th June 2011, 11:29 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

see, basically there is no specifically syllabus for BEL exam for ECE stream.

but the syllabus will be belongs to your computer science and engineering departmental papers.

it will be better for you if you can follow the gate syllabus.

as you know gate syllabus is is covered in any comparative exam syllabus.

and patten of the question will MCQ. there will be probably 120 questions.

all the best..........
17th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of BEL probationary exam for computer science and engineering? Pattern of entrance exam?

please can u tell me the syllabus and pattern for computer science and engg students, for bel exam
my id is [email protected]
20th June 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus of computer science. Please send me sample paper of bel.
Please send me my mail id.
My mail id - [email protected]
27th June 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

pls send me all info regarding bel exam for cse...
at
[email protected]
18th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, can u please suggest me the syllabus and exam pattern for computer science branch?
24th January 2012, 04:13 PM
drurv

As From No where you will Get the Pattern of BEL because they Don't allow us to take back the Paper to home.

Few sources has said that The important Subject from which Questions are Mainly Asked from Basic Electronics,Automatic Control System, Radar and Digital Electronics.

Quantitative and reasoning question are also include in BEL Examination. Better you prepare it from R S Agarwal.
8th May 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me syllabus of bel exam for compute science branch?

[email protected]
12th May 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR PLEASE SEND ME PE EXAM TEST SYLLABUS FOR CSE.
13th May 2012, 11:28 AM
karthikgoud448

Hello sir/madam pls send me bel exam syllabus and previous papers of computer science and engineering for exam
pls help.me sir/madam

plz send me to ma E-MAIL ID:- [email protected]
15th May 2012, 05:34 PM
ssaikrishna

Post Re: Syllabus of BEL probationary exam for electronics and communication engineering? Pattern of entrance exam?

sir,
please send me previous written test papers to my email id : [email protected]
27th May 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

plz mail me if u have any sample papers for computer science...mail id: [email protected]
30th May 2012, 12:22 PM
swati41

please send me the placement papers of previous year of bel probationary engineering entrance exams for computer science stream my id is [email protected]
4th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus of computer science. Please send me sample paper of bel.
Please send me syllabus on my mail id

my email id is:[email protected]
14th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send me exam pattern,syllabus and previous year question papers of bel for computer science branch to my id [email protected]
18th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please send me the syllabus of CSE for BEL Probationary exam 2012.
EMAIL ID:[email protected]
Thank You!
24th June 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam plz tell me pattern of bell for somputer science,nd send me the important subject which will be include in bell syallabus .............plz tell me .....
thanku
my email id [email protected] .
24th June 2012, 01:31 PM
aneekatti

Hi, all
can some1 please tell me if they ask GK Questions.. ?? What exactly is the actual syllabus for PE Computer Science??
24th June 2012, 07:01 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for.
Please go through them to learn more about the question pattern.

Hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: txt BEL 2008.txt(2.2 KB, 115 views)
File Type: txt BEL 2010.txt(7.3 KB, 108 views)
File Type: txt BEL Placement Paper1.txt(914 Bytes, 105 views)
File Type: txt BEL placement papers.txt(17.9 KB, 121 views)
24th June 2012, 07:01 PM
babu91

hello friend

see, basically there is no specifically syllabus for BEL exam for ECE stream.

but the syllabus will be belongs to your computer science and engineering departmental papers.

it will be better for you if you can follow the gate syllabus.

as you know gate syllabus is is covered in any comparative exam syllabus.

and patten of the question will MCQ. there will be probably 120 questions.

all the best..........
thank you
9th June 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir bel pe-computer science for plz provide me the study material for entire phase on my id [email protected] plz plz plz sir...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?