13th January 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee written exam

Can anyone of you have some sample papers for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee written exam? I am searching for some sample papers. So, if you could help me then it would be very grateful of yours. Please send me sample question papers.

18th January 2019, 06:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers of OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee written exam

As per your request I have attached below the sample question papers of OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee.

Find the attachment below and download the papers. By solving these papers you will be able to prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf english.pdf(185.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf electrical.pdf(537.2 KB, 0 views)
18th January 2019, 06:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers of OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee written exam

As per your request I have attached below the sample question papers of OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee.

Find the attachment below and download the papers. By solving these papers you will be able to prepare well for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?