3rd October 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Allahabad High Court Computer Assistant recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Allahabad High Court through it’s recruitment as a Computer Assistant. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

6th October 2019, 04:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Allahabad High Court Computer Assistant recruitment?

The selection procedure for recruitment of Computer Assistant in Allahabad High Court will be based on the applicant's performance in two stages of examination which are :-

Stage I) Written Examination (Objective Type).

Stage II) Computer Knowledge Test.

For details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/eve...0-09-2019.html.
6th October 2019, 10:04 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Selection procedure of Allahabad High Court Computer Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure to apply for Allahabad High Court Computer Assistant :

>> Written Examination

>> Computer Test

After completion of merit in the post of Computer Assistant you will be called for Computer test.

The final selection will be based on the merit of both written examination and computer test.

Total number of vacancies for the post of Computer Assistant is 15

Pay scale for the above mentioned post is Level 04 (25500 to 81100).
7th October 2019, 04:55 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Selection procedure:--

There are 2 Rounds

Written Exam

Computer Knowledge Test

For more details Go to official website:-- http://ahcro2019.cbtexam.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?