11th February 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Child Development Project Officer through Assam PSC recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

15th February 2019, 09:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment will be done through Written Test/ Personal Interview.

You should have passed degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream from a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment.
15th February 2019, 05:47 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment?

Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment:

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

The selection process will be based on Written Test or Interview.

For more information, you can visit http://www.apsc.nic.in/.
15th February 2019, 08:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that the selection procedure of APSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment is not fully explained or made clear in the advertisement released for the same recruitment and it will depend upon the number of applications received for the same vacancies and if the number of vacancies goes over the expected number then the selection procedure may include Written test followed by Interview. So, please keep in touch with the below mentioned link to remain updated regarding the selection procedure.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.apsc.nic.in.
17th February 2019, 11:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection process of Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment, depends upon the marks secured in an online written examination. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a personal interview, where the final selection will be done.

Web: http://www.apsc.nic.in/
18th February 2019, 02:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment Through written examination candidates will be selected. There will be computer practical test for CO post applicants. According to APSC Syllabus the questions will be asked in the written test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.apsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?