11th February 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment being a BCom holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom(H). I want to apply for Assam PSC recruitment of this year for the post of Child Development Project Officer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

15th February 2019, 08:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment being a BCom holder?

Yes, you can apply for Assam PSC Child Development Officer recruitment being a B.Com degree holder. Candidates who have passed degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment.

The last date to apply for Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer is 6th March 2019.
16th February 2019, 09:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment being a BCom holder?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Assam PSC

Name of the Job Position - Child Development Project Officer

>> You must have completed Graduation in Science or Arts or Commerce from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you have done B.Com(H), I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. You may find more detailed information from the official notification that is given below.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
16th February 2019, 04:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply. As you have completed your graduation in B.Com, so you are eligible to apply. For more details, you can download the file below and go through it carefully.
18th February 2019, 08:30 AM
gopikrishna_p

NO. In addition to Bcom (H ) you should have any one of the below mentioned qualifications then only you can apply.

a. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/
Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.

b. Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition or

c. Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics.
18th February 2019, 01:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment is Graduation completed candidates in arts, science, commerce from a recognized university can apply can apply for CDPO post. Candidate age Not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years.Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC/ MOBC is 03 years and 10 years for PWD.

So, yes you are eligible to apply forAssam PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment being a BCom holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.apsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?