13th December 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Assistants in Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation?

I have already completed my MCom and working in an MNC company. I want to apply in Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation recruitment for an Assistant. Can I know the procedure of selection for this particular post of this recruitment?

15th December 2019, 09:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistants in Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation?

Selection Process of Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation Assistant recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Civil Supplied Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Assistant

>> Selection Process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Written Test and
@ Interview

>> Hence make sure you qualify each of the rounds mentioned above to get selected.

Click here for application form
18th December 2019, 01:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistants in Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation?

Selection Procedure of Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation Assistant recruitment will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation Assistant recruitment is Rs. 36,400 to Rs. 1,15,700 (Level - 16) per month.

Vacancies are available in Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation Assistant recruitment is 17 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tncsc.tn.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?