2nd May 2011, 06:44 PM
Abhishek Barik

How to learn 2 degree courses such as Master's in Fashion Technology and degree in acting at the same time? List of top institutes in India providing both the courses at the same time?

How can i learn two degree course such as master in fashion technology and degree in acting at one time?please tell me the india's top most institute that provide both the courses at one time.

15th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to learn 2 degree courses such as Master's in Fashion Technology and degree in acting at the same time? List of top institutes in India providing both the courses at the same time?

What qualification need msc fashion techonlogy
23rd April 2014, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to learn 2 degree courses such as Master's in Fashion Technology and degree in acting at the same time? List of top institutes in India providing both the courses at the same time?

How to may join masters in fashion and acting after completion of b.com pass (graduation)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?