22nd February 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment?

Hi everyone, can any of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Balmer Lawrie recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager? I want to join through this recruitment as an Assistant Manager. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

24th February 2020, 01:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment?

The selection procedure in Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment will be on the basis of written examination and skill test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have done BTech/BE, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM from a recognized university.

The last date to apply for this post is 9th March 2020 and there are total 19 vacancies available. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.balmerlawrie.com
24th February 2020, 04:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment is 19 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.balmerlawrie.com/.
25th February 2020, 08:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Written Exam
Interview

Job Location - All across India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?