22nd February 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Balmer Lawrie has announced the recruitment for Assistant Manager. I have a BTech Degree. Can I be eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

24th February 2020, 01:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment is a candidate must have done BTech/BE, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM from a recognized university. The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 30 years for OBC(NCL) category and for SC/ST it is 32 years.

The last date to apply for this post is 9th March 2020 and there are total 19 vacancies available. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.balmerlawrie.com
24th February 2020, 04:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Full time regular Degree in Engineering, AMIE and BSc. Engineering from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.balmerlawrie.com/.
24th February 2020, 09:28 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager recruitment :

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should be citizen of India.

Candidates should possess any degree such as Graduate, Diploma,B.Tech/B.E, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, MSW from any reputed university .

Maximum age limit of candidate should be 51 years and minimum age limit should be 30 years.

For more information log on to official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?