7th January 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited for Mechanic Draftsman recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

9th January 2020, 10:13 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment will be based on Merit.

Vacancies are available in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment is 10 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://jhs.bhel.com/.
9th January 2020, 08:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment?

Selection procedure in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment:-
Selection will be based on merit (percentage of consolidated marks in all the semesters / years of diploma).
9th January 2020, 09:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsmen recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Selection will be based on Merit/ Scrutiny.

Job Location - Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
10th January 2020, 01:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment 2020 would be completed in 2 phases:-

1)Written Test
2)Interview.

You can visit the website http://www.bhel.com for more information.
10th January 2020, 11:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for their recruitment at the post of Draftsman Mechanic under BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) Techician/Graduate Apprenticeship will be merit based.

Further, the merit list will be based on the candidates performance in their diploma/degree in engineering course or ITI (in case of Trade Apprenticeship) in concerned discipline (50% weightage) as well as their performance in Class 12th (50% weightage).

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://jhs.bhel.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?