22nd January 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Safety Officer under Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

28th January 2019, 08:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment will be done through personal interview. Eligible candidates will be called for the personal interview in the ratio 1:10 to the number of vacancies.

You should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Civil/ Industrial/ Production/ Electrical Engineering with minimum aggregate of 60% (50% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university with minimum 1 year full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from DGFASLI approved institution.
28th January 2019, 10:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment?

Eligible candidates will be called for personal interview. Selection of the candidates will be done in the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case, if there is eligible applications is more than beyond the ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview will be done in the ratio 1:10 on the basis of qualifying marks in the Safety degree/diploma. Last date for submission of online application is 11/02/2019.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official website link.

http://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/index.jsp#myPage

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?