13th December 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

17th December 2018, 07:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

The selection procedure of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment is mentioned below:-

1. Online Assessment Process
2. Group Discussion
3. Interview and
4. Document Verification

Candidates who qualify in the online assessment process will be called for Group Discussion, Interview and Document Verification. The final selection of candidates will be based on the merit list of Online Assessment Process, Group Discussion and Interview.
17th December 2018, 09:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

The selection procedure of BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) Management Trainee recruitment includes following stages :-

Stage I ) Online Assessment Process with the weightage of 75%.

Stage II) Group Discussion with the weightage of 12.5%.

Stage III) Interview with the weightage of 12.5%.

For more details regarding the same recruitment process, you can refer to the link http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/B...ION_111218.pdf.
18th December 2018, 09:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this BSNL Management Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

Selection process consists of below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Online Assessment Test (Exam), Document Verification

>> Group Discussion

>> Interview

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?