9th July 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Management Trainee. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

10th July 2019, 04:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has released the notification of Management Trainee recruitment. Interested eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website link i.e. www.midhani-india.in between 08/05/2019 to 10/06/2019.
Shortlisted candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will be selected on the basis of either Written Exam/Interview.

Candidates can find details on;
http://www.midhani-india.in/career.jsp
10th July 2019, 06:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

The selection of candidates who are going to apply for Management Trainee in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, will be done on the basis of a written examination. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
10th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Mantun Bhai

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
10th July 2019, 08:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment will be based on Training for a period of one year.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.midhani-india.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?