7th January 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Trade Apprentice. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

13th January 2019, 09:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Candidates who want to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment, will be selected on the basis of marks secured the examination conducted by the authorities itself. The candidates who qualifies the examination then have to appear for a personal interview, where the final selection will be done.
15th January 2019, 04:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the selection procedure for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment, then as per the notification released for the same recruitment, the details regarding the selection procedure will be updated later on the link www.bhelbpl.co.in depending upon the number of applications received for the apprenticeship recruitment.

So, be in constant touch with the above mentioned link to get details regarding the selection procedure for the BHEL Trade Apprenticeship recruitment.
15th January 2019, 05:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Trade Apprentice recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder is Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Trade apprentices will be decided.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://ncvtmis.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?