20th July 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Central Scientific Instruments Organisation recruitment for Project Assistants?

Respected Sir, kindly help me to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Project Assistants offered in Central Scientific Instruments Organisation. I have applied for the same post but I don't know about the selection procedure. Kindly tell me about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

23rd July 2020, 12:18 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Central Scientific Instruments Organisation recruitment for Project Assistants?

Selection procedure for Project assistant recruitment at Central Scientific Instruments Organization is given below-

Candidate will l be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification than shortlisted candidate will go through interview. Final selection will be based on interview.

Last date for application submission is 29/7/2020
23rd July 2020, 12:21 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Central Scientific Instruments Organisation recruitment for Project Assistants?

Selection procedure for Project assistant recruitment at Central scientific instruments organization is given below-

Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification, shortlisted candidate Will go through interview. Final selection will be based on interview.

Last date for application submission is 29/7/2020.
23rd July 2020, 01:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°°° Selection procedure in Central scientific instruments organisation recruitment for project assistance will be done on the basis of personal interview after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.

Click here for more information
23rd July 2020, 05:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Central Scientific Instruments Organisation recruitment for Project Assistants:-

Selection will be done on the basis of personal interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
23rd July 2020, 08:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in Central Scientific Instruments Organisation recruitment for Project Assistants would be completed through two methods:-

1)Shortlisting the candidates for interview through written examination or percentage of marks or desirable qualification or experience or higher qualification.
2)Through National level examination conducted by Central Government Department and their Agencies and institutions.
25th July 2020, 10:34 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Central Scientific Instruments Organisation Project Assistant recruitment will be based on Personal Interview and Document Verification.

Pay scale allotted to Central Scientific Instruments Organisation Project Assistant recruitment is Rs. 20,000 plus HRA per month.

Vacancies are available in Central Scientific Instruments Organisation Project Assistant recruitment is 8 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.csio.res.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?